Wednesday, February 22, 2012

DELIVER ME...VEGAN LUNCH


Today I delivered a vegan lunch to my sister at her office. She requested burritos with a collard green wrap. I made her two wraps and packaged them up for the quick walk to her office. Hugh-man accompanied me, (of course), and thoroughly enjoyed the change of scenery. The wraps included brown rice, salsa, guacamole and black beans. I used organic canned black beans but I prefer to soak and cook dry beans, (I was nervous about my cooking time availability this morning). 

 







My sister, who is not vegan, declared that she could eat the burritos everyday. Very exciting... I love to prove that vegan food can be flavorful, satiating and healthy. She ordered flax crackers with guacamole and salsa for Friday...

1 comment:

  1. so jealous. so rude. Good think i have those Chia seeds hydrating in my fridge to keep me happy and full!

    ReplyDelete