Tuesday, February 14, 2012

BE MY CLEMENTINE...


RAW vegan Valentines Day treats for Dan!  I got him a FEARLESS RAW Chocolate bar, Fresh Clementines and Dried Mango. I was naughty and opened the chocolate so I could photograph all the layers of packaging. I have to say that this chocolate bar had the best wrapping! When I first opened it I thought that a chunk had broken off and then I realized that it was a manufactured bite mark. Cute but I'm sure Dan isn't going to believe that it isn't my own bite mark. I swear it wasn't me!




This flavor contains HEMP, CHIA and FLAX SEEDS for a CRUNCH factor! I THINK Dan will be a fan.


I would have been more excited if it contained AGAVE as the sweetener instead of Cane Sugar. Agave is RAW and has a low Glycemic index so it won't spike blood sugar levels.





Before work I made myself a huge salad to hopefully hold me over for a few hours.... notice the festive pink and red colors.



Arugula, Tomatoes, Radishes, Mint, Flax Seeds, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Cayenne Pepper with Lemon Juice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Flax Oil. *IMPORTANT NOTE: Flax seeds must be Ground in order to absorb the nutrients. Flax Seeds in whole form are PURE fiber, therefore I use the oil for the omega 3's. You can  buy ground Flax seeds or grind it yourself in a coffee grinder for optimum freshness.

No comments:

Post a Comment