Saturday, February 18, 2012

DATE ME!


If you have a serious sweet tooth and want a healthy alternative to refined sugars (void of nutritional value) you MUST try this RAW VEGAN SWEET TREAT...Coconut date rolls! These 12 flavor bursting rolls are reminiscent of soft caramel chews. The only two ingredients, (soft dates and unsweetened coconut flakes), are RAW, vegan, organic and Nutritious! I went through a hard core crush on this item and could easily eat the entire package in one sitting- guilt free. If you do end up eating more than you planned you will not have consumer's remorse. When I used to eat white sugar I would always get a headache and feel bloated afterwards, automatically feeling gross. Date rolls do not have that negative effect on me,  due to the natural sugar content and fiber of the dates. Also, since they do contain nutritional value you will feel satiated opposed to refined sugar candy that is like a drug...you always need more. DATES are a good source of iron, niacin and potassium. Calcium, magnesium and vitamins A, B1 and B2 are present in small amounts.* So next time you have to have something sweet, go pick up a date to satiate that sugar craving! You won't be disappointed!


*Wood, Rebecca. The New Whole Foods Encyclopedia.

2 comments:

  1. how about before you post anything you mail me some first?!?!?!?!?!?! ... mm coconut date rolls whyyy is indiana so depriveddd...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my friend! text me your school address so I can send you some vegan treats!

    ReplyDelete