Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Chopped Salad





Chopped salad with a twist...avocado and black beans for additional fat and protein. It's a fresh, nutritious, high RAW meal that's so simple to prepare.
-Celery, 4 stalks, diced
-Cherry Tomatoes, 1 pt, halved
-Yellow Bell Pepper, 1 ea, diced
-English Cucumber, 1 ea, diced
-Red Onion, 1/4 ea, diced
-Fresh Dill, 1/2 bu, chopped
-Avocado, 1 ea, diced
-Black beans, 1 cup, rinsed
-Meyer Lemons, 2 ea, juiced
-Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp
-Sea Salt to taste












I prepared the salad before heading to work for a closing shift. When I returned home I was thrilled to have dinner waiting for me.

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are so pretty! Esp. the shot of the tomatoes. That salad makes my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS! ill have to make it for you next time we are both home! Congrats on your new apartment.

    ReplyDelete